General Yoga Workshops
General yoga workshops are held throughout the year and a great time to learn more about the yoga postures and the history of yoga. Workshops are usually held on a Saturday afternoon between 13.00 – 15.00 every couple of months. Each session costs £15, so feel free to get in touch and find out when the next available workshop is being held.
Family Yoga Workshops
A great way to learn some yoga and relaxation techniques with your family.
Birth Preparation Workshops
A chance for you and your partner to prepare for the birth of your baby. The workshop is designed for yourself and your partner or the person who will be coming with you to support you during your labour.
The session will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about the three stages of labour and active birth postures to help you in each stage
- Breathing techniques to ease the discomfort of labour
- Learn simple techniques to support and empower you both thought out the labour
- Understand the importance of mentally supporting your partner
- Gain further knowledge and understanding about Postnatal care and support
The workshop costs £35 per couple.
Please bring a birthing ball with you if you have one.
If you would like to book a space please email or telephone.